Tuesday, June 21, 2005

numero uno!


Okay this is my first post...
I have been watching my husband (Jack Army) Blog since February and to say that he is addicted is a huge understatement. He is on the computer from the moment he wakes up until he's ready for bed. He eats most of his meals at the computer and only gets up to trouble shoot the little girls needs. Yet, I don't mind as much as he thinks I do, I mean, certainly there are worse things to be addicted to. He is a master of the blogs. Not only has he taught himself this activity, he is sharing the addiction with family members (Grass isn't greener, cowboy, etc) and helping them become addicts as well. Isn't he great? And now it is spreading to me. I don't feel like I have much to say but I really enjoy some of the other mommy blogs like my sister-in-law's (grass isn't greener). So maybe I'll find some humorous stories...like the one that goes with this picture. We were making cookies for the new neighbors and the four year old says "turn on the light I wanna watch the cookies grow"! Kids are so great! They just say the funniest things like when we are eating dinner and my four year old isn't loving her Kraft macaroni and cheese. Dad says eat up so you can get big and strong. So she starts eating huge bites and says " I wanna be big and fat like mommy"! Great!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARMY life looks like a lot of fun!!!

3:37 AM, June 22, 2005  
Blogger Katy said...

You have been sucked in...bwahahahahaha

4:04 AM, June 22, 2005  
Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

Welcome to the World of blogging!!

5:18 PM, June 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home