Friday, June 24, 2005

Friday YIPEE!

Yipee! It's Friday and I am not at work! I get to stay home with the girls today while JackArmy is needed on a very important mission in New Orleans. (Last very important mission was setting up chairs for an event). I can't believe they have a SFC with 16 years in drive 3.5 hours one way to do stupid stuff like that, So strange.
I don't mind though because at least I get to take a freaking day off from the wonderful temp job I have. I get to spend the whole day with my little girls and I don't have "the husband" pissing me off by sitting on the computer all day! So that's nice. I'm gonna get tons done today (right after I finish blog'n). Anyhoo I would have put up a self-portrait today but JackArmy stole my new photo. So you can go to his blog and check it out. Man, he is one great-looking dude! I am so lucky. Even if he is on the computer, he sure is good to look at. No shorts sorry Katie, I need to lose about fifty pounds before we subject people to that kind of torture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

AHHHHH....come on you weinie. Oh by the way, did you see I tagged you? Check out I do not understand @ my blog.

10:42 AM, June 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home