Thursday, March 15, 2007

well thanks Jack!

AS if I needed a little extra pressure right now...my dear Jack has really set you guys up for disappointment... sure I have a few ideas but...who can live up to juicy ? I just have a few stories about the drama that is unfolding in our little Paradise over here. Don't get too excited...I don't want to disappoint anyone. I'll work on them this weekend unless someone decides to swallow a dime or ... ya know, throw off my groove in some other inventive way.
"I'm sorry but you've thrown off the emperor's groove" ...aahhhhh....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all for encouraging you to write more. I love to hear what's going on in your little part of the world.

3:36 AM, March 16, 2007  
Blogger Melissa Murphy said...

Hi there- I love your blog! You should write something juicy for sure... :)

I love that movie!

10:07 PM, March 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home