Wednesday, November 22, 2006

tattle tale

SO ... I have been ratted out. I thought I was really getting away with it too. Until...
littlest princess spilled the beans.
It all started when a friend came over and we started chit chatting about talking to our deployed spouses. So I was showing her my web cam and how it works when my husband comes online and starts chatting with us. Of course the little princesses can't stand me getting daddy all to myself so I let them have him to talk to for a while while I see my friend to the door. when I come back to sit down and chat littlest princess has gotten the can of whipped cream and is showing it to the web cam yelling..." Daddy see this? This is good stuff ....mommy sprays it right in my mouth! it is yummy!! Mommy bought TWO cans!
BUSTED!! bad mommy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home