Sunday, July 31, 2005

I'm baaack

I've been home from vacation for awhile but my mom has been visiting and I haven't had much time to blog. I've actually been reading! My mom recommended a book by J.A Konrath (Whiskey Sour--it's a funny detective/murder type). I read it all in two days! I decided to read her second book too(Bloody Mary). I finished both of those so now I'm starting on Sue Grafton's books. Normally reading a book wouldn't be all that much to blog about but mommies can probably relate. It's not uncommon for mommies to sacrifice hobbies, free time and sleep for their children. I haven't read a whole book since my babies were born. Maybe now that they are 3 and 4, I may start getting a break here and there and use that break to read. Last night I sat on the bathroom floor so I could finish the one I was reading. It was worth it (even with the broken tail bone) to sit on the cold hard floor and have some uninterrupted time to just read. Did I say uninterrupted? Okay it wasn't exactly. Maybe my next residence will have a bathroom with a lock!
My sister and her daughter are visiting this week. We went to the mall and to the water park. We made strawberry daquiries for the pre-teen girls and they pretended they were models when we took thier pictures outside by the pool.
oh to be 12 again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Those girls are pretty darn cute!!!!

10:17 AM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home