Sunday, January 29, 2006

I'm baaaack!

I apologize for that last post. I was having a seriously bad day(week, month...Year?) My children are trying to push me over the edge with embarrassing the crap out of me! I have a three year old who refuses to be potty trained! She doesn't want to be a big girl, wants to be my baby forever! (oh great!) It's come down to neighbors being involved...borrowing princess potty chairs and still she craps in her undies at the bowling alley! {hmmm what's that smell?...oh that would be my child's butt!!}
My four year old, cute as a button little girl, told a new friend's little seven year old boy she wanted to have SEX with him. ARUGH!! Although both kids think that word means kissing, I wonder what kind of parents exposes a four year old to such words! Yikes! I never thought my kids would be the one that people told their kids not to play with...But if a kid said that to one of my daughters that's probably what I'd do.
So ...That leaves the 13 yr old... of course she has to get in on terrorizing her mother. She lost her retainer and said she looked everywhere for it. it was gone a week before she even mentioned it to me. I know, such a responsible child I raised... I found it under sher bed! ARUGH she didn't even say thanks...
So needless to say that week was the one that pushed this otherwise completely sane and capable (yeah right) woman completely over the edge! Andrea Yates doesn't seem so crazy to me now...and bathtubs are harder and harder to walk past. {for all you sane people... that was a joke!! really} If it weren't for my great commentors (yes all three of you!!) I don't think I would have made it. THANKS!! and leave a comment they keep me and my kids safe!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Price Quote for chain link fence: As much beer as I can drink, or you could pay someone a couple of hundred dollars, same price probably, but less entertainment. This offer will expire or be VOID if said installer happens to have to go back to "work" or even worse, go "Over There"

5:00 PM, January 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I am glad to see you havent completely given up..ha.ha.. and you know your kids are no different than any one else's. (You have met my 2 rugrats...yeah I thought so) They live to embarass us. Not too very long ago my son said to me, while checking out at a Walmart, VERY loudly that he couldnt believe it cost 200.00 and that I didnt have a job and how were we going to pay for it when we didnt have that kind of money. I was so embarassed..of course when I told my hubby, he thought it was so funny...Kids they do keep us young.. and give us lots to yack about.. allison37

9:19 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Diver Bob said...

If I can do this crap so can you. You are just better at it than me. I love to read what you have going on to Anna. She thinks computers are great now.

Love Bobby

PS she had problems til she was five.

1:49 PM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger Jake Silver said...

When I was about six I asked my cousin if she wanted to "make love" just because I had heard it.

3:08 PM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger Jill Army said...

Sheesh Joey! how much beer can you drink? i mean I'm no expert on beer prices but, golly! I'm not sure you should operate a shovel under the influence...hee hee...

6:14 PM, January 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh got one for ya!! Standing in line with the wife and kiddos at the Commissary on a day after payday (That should tell you how crowded it was) And for a split second I thought I heard something. Anyway seconds later the smell then Of course my 4 year old (at that time) proclaims LOUDLY with finger pointing, MOM that Lady FARTED..

AND I MEAN EVERYHEAD TURNS AND LOOOKS RIGHT AT HER.
That woman bout dropped dead right there.

Kids gotta love em !!

Tanker

me personally I bout died trying not to laugh, what could ya say?

8:36 PM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger Jill Army said...

Ahh That was a good one Tanker!!

9:17 PM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger Jenn said...

So I am glad to see you are back to blogging. I find it a great release from my 4 little nasty children. LOL ok they are not so Nasty really. Katy seems to like them. LOL I like checking on your blog and seeing what is like to live with Katy as a Relative. Only kidding she is awsome Neighbor. HEHEHE

1:41 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Katy said...

Bwhahahaha.....you are part o fthe crazy club, so don't even try to puch that sane crap off on me.;)

3:02 PM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Fermina Daza said...

Don't have much advice on the 13 year old. With regard to the 3 year old...put her back in PullUps and leave it alone. She will get there when she's good and ready. If you pressure her, it will backfire. Been there, done that. My 4.5 year old is now on Miralax to help her out.


But she WILL get there.


I'm sorry it's been such a sucky week/month/year.


- hfs

10:05 PM, February 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your four year old read Katy's blog? :)

5:37 PM, February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home