Thursday, December 01, 2005

First few days is Paradise








Our first few days were great. Jack didn't have to report until Monday so we had all weekend to explore. We went to alot of beaches. We couldn't pronounce the names of them but they were all really beautiful. This one is Hali'ewa (pronounced "holly- a- va" I think) here we saw sea Turtles swiming in the water. The next one we saw sea turtles sunning themselves on the sand at "Turtle beach" It was amazing to be so close to these huge turtles!
I am not sure which one of us enjoyed the beaches the most. Everyone has their favorite beach for different reasons. The little ones like Ko'olina because it's a "flat beach" no waves so they can swim and play with out worring about being swallowed by a wave. The teen likes the waves to boogie board on and splash around in. Jack likes to do lots of snorkling and has seen some pretty amazing fish. Me, I like them all I love to jump in the waves, I like to see the colorful fish and such underwater and I like just building sandcastles with the girls on the beach. This is going to be an awesome 3 years! Everyone please come and visit soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home