Monday, December 26, 2005

Our first Christmas in Hawaii



Awww aren't they cute? These are the little girls putting out cookies ad carrots for Santa and his reindeer. They are full of giggles... and here's what they woke up to Christmas morning. It is always so much more fun with little ones around for the holidays. I m not ready for them to be 13 like their big sister. She doesn't believe in the Santa thing any more and wanted to stay up and help "be Santa" kinda takes the magic out of it a little but she had fun putting batteries in tinkling baby dolls and voice recognizing puppies. So It's all good.

5 Comments:

Blogger dyzgoneby said...

They are way too cute!

This was my last year with "Santa." My kids asked way to many questions after Christmas and figured it out. I left the garbage in my room.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.

7:33 AM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy said...

Ahhhhhhh.... I love my little nieces!

10:09 AM, December 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog, Happy New Year!

6:26 AM, January 02, 2006  
Blogger Diver Bob said...

Merry Christmas to all and Happy 2006. Anna loved seeing the girls with their tree. Have a great year away from the "armpit"( or other body part as earlier discussed) of CONUS.--Bobby

1:52 PM, January 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVED the Christmas pictures... those babies are adorable... I hope they grow up to be just like their mom. XO grandma/mom

10:32 PM, February 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home