Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I have not fallen off the face of the earth

Contrary to popular belief I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Just drowning in parenting paradise ( or is it Hell?) Our 13 yr old is brilliant and been a straight A student for most of her life. Progress reports show her failing English and Algebra !! Failing!! She actually got sent to the office for REFUSING to finish an assignment and being all around disrespectful to GT teacher. Then my recently potty trained almost three yr old has started poopin in the pants again. We had four weeks of no accidents and then all of a sudden bam!! POOP! every day for the past week! What happen to pooping every other day??? WAHHH She still gets to the potty just fine for #1 so what the heck?? It's not like she forgot where the thing is! She is also strangely dry at night as opposed to the four yr old who is soaked through pull-ups every night and last night for an added surprise had diarrhea during the night as well...yuk.
My lucky Jack is missing all this excitement. But I am sure he is having fun playing GI Joes with all his friends in the sand. He's due home in a few weeks and I am seriously thinking of taking a week off of parenting. He's so much better at it anyway. And just incase Jack reads this before he returns be prepared....I rearranged the furniture...I am an Army wife, that's what I do when I get stressed... move furniture. Change is really the only constant in my life. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Ahh - thanks for reminding me why I don't have kids ... *grin*. I was starting to wonder, no posts from Katy or Cowboy, JackArmy is off doing GI stuff, and you were MIA! Good to see at least one of you is surviving.

Moving furniture sounds like a great way to release stress. Just don't pull any muscles!

2:19 PM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger Jenn said...

LOL Jill gret to see you updated! I am slow at it to as of late. I am hoping I get back in the mood to blog some. I understand the wanting a parenting vacation. LOL been there so mant time wishing for that vacation Take care. I am still so jealous I want to go to where you are

11:49 AM, May 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an Army wife too, and rearrange furniture all the time. Sounds you have a good time there :)

4:45 PM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Barb said...

By the way - Hope you have a good "Military Spouse Day" today!

Thanks for serving :-)

10:02 AM, May 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jane!
Whew! Last day of school for us (I still need to go back and clean out my classroom ... I am moving to another room in August) But, grades are done ... the kiddos did great (M and K included) K went on a week long trip to D.C. and Penn. with her class. Doug and Michael are leaving on a missionary trip to Guatamala (sp) in a few weeks ... Kathy is doing great... a few rough spots, but is doing good.
Love to all!
Doug, Linda, Michael and Karen

1:20 PM, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home