Sunday, March 18, 2007

012345

WOW! 12,345 that's a ton of people! I was looking at my blog today and saw that # on the counter! 012345 hmmm. I know alot of those are myself and Jack but still alot of people come by and see what I have to say. I wish I had a more interesting life for you all to read about. maybe if I wasn't such a chicken I could tell you all about my neighbors...but it might have to wait until I am out of this war zone. ha ha ha
so until then...
This morning I woke up to a little 4 yr old in my bed. I went to bed alone, like I've been doing for some time now. but I rolled over this morning and there she was just like the last ten mornings in a row. I have tried to get her to sleep in her own bed through the night, I mean she used to do this with no issues at all before Jack left, shouldn't be too hard. Every night I give her lots of kisses and hugs and tuck her in real good I even told her if she slept in her own bed all night she'd get a piggyback ride upstairs the next night. Apparently this bribe hasn't been working so good because she is there in the morning more times than not. So this morning I decided to ask her why. Her answer was so precious I think I am going to just have Jack deal with it when he gets home. When I asked her why she was always in my bed in the morning she said with out even missing a beat "because I love you so much I never want us to be apart". Awww okay you win. Who can argue with that? Not me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

That's so sweet! I don't have children, but as a big sister, I got to host my little sister in my bed A Lot when we were kids. We slept in the same room for a while, then Mom and Dad rearranged the bedrooms so I got one of my own. Wouldn't you know - Becky would crawl in with me every night! She was 5 and I was 11 at the time ;-)

3:39 AM, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Butterfly Wife said...

My first reaction was the same as Barb's, "so sweet".

3:53 AM, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Barb said...

I forgot to say Congrats on the number of visitors. Don't worry too much about Jack setting it up too high. We will enjoy your stories whenever the busy gang gives you some time to tell them :-)

7:07 PM, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Melissa Murphy said...

Awww that is so sweet!

4:58 PM, March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home