Monday, April 09, 2007

Cutest kid on the planet?






Well she might beat me up for this later in life but in my completely unbiased opinion...this kid of mine is just adorable at times. Even when she's sleeping. Cute cute cute. But how does that saying go? ...when she's good, she's really good but when she's bad, she's...? yeah she does have her moments of complete and utter loss of emotional control. But hey who doesn't ? She cracks me up all the time. Thank God she's ten years from being 14! I don't care how cute one is...the attitude of my 14 yr old makes her downright ...well ...insert word of choice here. I am sure this phase of my teen's life will pass. I am just hoping it does as quickly as that bad burger I had the other day did.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is indeed a cutie! Enjoy those years before the teen years! heh
Hope you had a happy Easter.

3:48 AM, April 10, 2007  
Blogger Butterfly Wife said...

Very cute! I am sure she won't be so difficult when she is 14.

3:01 AM, April 11, 2007  
Blogger Barb said...

She's a little doll :-) And look how well she's holding that parrot - it looks relaxed, so she must have been comfortable. Good for her!

I know I was 14 once, I've even seen pictures. But it's hard to imagine being 14 in this day and age. Good luck!

6:52 PM, April 11, 2007  
Blogger Butterfly Wife said...

I am so loving the pic with the parrot in her lap!

3:21 AM, April 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home