Friday, April 13, 2007

hilarious

Not sure if everyone that reads this will think it's as hilarious as me or even if I should think it's hilarious at all because afterall I have married into this wonderful family. But oh my...
on my sister in law's blog she tells the story (more like soap opera) of her father's new wife. It makes me smile when there is very little in my life right now to smile about. Katy is laugh out loud funny!! It's nice to know I am not the only one who has to deal with complete idiots on a daily basis. I hope I can do a better job at finding the humor here...

3 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Katy is a hoot and a holler, for sure! I can't imagine what fun she must be to hang with in person. As much fun as I have 'visiting' with folks via blogs, I wish I could meet you all in person as well.

7:22 PM, April 17, 2007  
Blogger Katy said...

Well, today is going to hopefully be the last post about her. I think maybe she has finally stopped.

4:50 AM, April 18, 2007  
Blogger Katy said...

So uh when are you going to post again? Soon? Have you heard from Tom?

5:50 AM, May 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home