Friday, September 21, 2007

OOPS! broke first rule of journalism

I should have checked out the source for myself. Craig Smith wrote that rant on America Not Jay Leno. I'm sorry to misinform my HUGE readership. I guess you can't totally blame me though..I mean I do take full responsibility for messing up and not checking this out, but I suppose it is more of a story coming from Jay Leno as opposed to Craig Smith. I never even heard of this guy...so I don't want to nominate him for the presidency...not that I "knew" Jay Leno either but I hope you know what I'm saying here. At any rate thanks a bunch for keeping me on the straight and narrow and checking up on things. This is why America is awesome. I can say whatever I want whether it be true or not...and if I mess up nobody comes to my door and kills me and my family. Nice isn't it??? I know I love it! Great! Now everyone get right out there and thank a soldier! And have a great day in America land of the free and home of the brave.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't too sure it was Leno, but the sentiments were right on. No burning at the stake at this time. : ) Get to thank a bunch of soldiers. There's a Welcome Home on Tuesday.

2:01 PM, September 21, 2007  
Blogger Barb said...

Sometimes my day job gets in the way ...such as attending such uplifting events as homecomings. So I'll thank you and Jack Army, and maybe someday even get to do that in person!!

2:18 PM, September 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you? I guess having a husband bloging all the day (and night) long leaves you with everything to do. I can't believe you even WANT to go to a blogging convention. Maybe he should just go alone and meet another blog freak and they can blog happily ever after while you get on with living!!!

11:21 PM, October 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home