Thursday, June 14, 2007

How about them SPURS!!!

Whoo hooo A sweep! Isn't that the coolest? Man I miss watching the Spurs with my husband. It was something we did while we were dating. Of course that was way back in 1999 when they won the championship that started the dynasty talk. We had so much fun going to Spurs parties, going to Chili's to have a beer and watch the game. To be there in San Antonio during that season was good times... good times... I miss you Jack.
I'm with Duncan...
"It never gets old, it never gets old," Duncan said. "Unbelievable. Such a great
run, a great journey, a great bunch of guys."
Congrats to the Spurs!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Yay for the Spurs! I haven't really followed basketball for years, but I like the team, and Tim Duncan - they don't seem to be thugs like most of the NBA these days.

D'you know I spent 3 months in Austin many years ago, and never made it to San Antonio. (Dumb me) I would love the chance to visit - it sounds like a neat city!

9:13 AM, June 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home