Friday, November 09, 2007

Blogworld Expo day two

Sat in on a terriffic milblog session, Blogging from the Front. Of course my favorite speaker of all time is Jack Army and he didn't disappoint. I was surprised to see the audience demographic almost an even split between male and female. Not that that's a bad thing, just an interesting observation for me. It was surprising to see the audience a little on the sparce side. I thought the milblog track of seesions was quite popular and full of relevant current events. I could be biased...nah. I'm a little on the tired side today, and not for the reason you would think...we went to the 10pm Cirque de Solie show last night. We went to one that was based on the music from the Beetles. WOW! It was amazing. Really a good show and if you ever get the opportunity to go, do it. It was cool.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told Jack, I'm totally jealous about the Love show. When we were there last July, it was just previewing and it was SOLD OUT. Wish we were there!

12:27 PM, November 09, 2007  
Blogger Katy said...

You mean JackArmy didn't put you to sleep? LOL...kidding..maybe....

2:37 PM, November 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you and Jack again! Had a great time in Las Vegas. This is my 3rd comment so lets hope this one posts. Not too good at this blog thing yet.

8:18 AM, November 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow it worked I must have done something right this time. Now all I have to o is update my blog from the last time I visited you, Jack and the Princesses.

8:20 AM, November 14, 2007  
Blogger Joyce said...

Jill, I'm crossing over from Jack's blog to say hi, and I'm happy for you and your family that you have Jack back.
Reading the posts he wrote while in the sandpit have been inspirational to me.

And now I have a challenge for you. One of my international readers/friends tagged me the other day. And now I'm tagging you.
I know that you are not a regular poster to your blog, but look at this as fresh subject matter.

You can find the tag questions, for you to answer in a post to your blog, here:
http://joysamazingjourney.blogspot.com/2007/11/ive-been-tagged.html

Have fun with it!

Take care, Joy

10:17 AM, November 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home