Thursday, November 08, 2007

Long time no blog

Hopefully my four readers haven't missed me too much.
A lot has been going on in the past month or so. Jack Army returned from Iraq and we all know what that means...Yep I gotta share my computer. Only because his is in the shop getting un-desertified--which means dumping out the sand from Iraq. Not that I mind of course, I mean I don't blog very often anyway... far too busy being a mom and all.
But there is good reason to blog today! We are in Las Vegas at the 2007 Blogworld & New Media Expo. Unfortunately our bags haven't made it yet so excuse the stentch. We got here last night from Hawaii where we left our children in the care of friends for five whole days! I just can't believe it. Five days with no children what will I do? Who will follow me to the bathroom? What will I worry about...oh I'm sure I'll find something...like do people who walk around with their mouths open get sick more? Nah I'm kidding...any mom knows the worrying doesn't stop because of distance in fact I think it makes it worse. Anyhoo...I'm excited to be here (kid free) and to see Jack in all his blogging glory...He's on a panel, how exciting.
I'm sure we'll both be blogging in the the next few days (hours for Jack ha ha) so stay tuned!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the two of you have a most enjoyable five kid-free days! Enjoy!

12:59 PM, November 08, 2007  
Blogger Fermina Daza said...

Woohoo!!! Enjoy Vegas! Way to go on getting the post noticed!

7:20 PM, November 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'all have a GREAT time !!!

2:20 AM, November 09, 2007  
Blogger Barb said...

Hee - this must make me number four ;-) Seriously - glad to see you made it, even without luggage. Wish I could have made it to meet you two!
Hope you have a great time, though :-)

4:04 AM, November 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The US army was created on 14 June 1775 as a unified army for the colonies to fight with Great Britain. The commander of this army was the Jorge Washington. The president of the US is always the commander of the US army. US military bases

7:48 AM, May 12, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home