Thursday, November 08, 2007

Blogworld fun

Here at the Expo and already having fun. (No kids...coincidence?...I think not)
Tons of stereotypical geeky bloggers to laugh at and at the same time some great bloggers to learn stuff from. Not to suggest at all that you can't learn anything from the geeks quite the contrary in fact. Anyhoo...
Jack Army and I are sitting in on the milblogging track. Good info and although some of it was a wee bit over my head, it amazes me how far blogging, specifically milblogging, has come. I know I sometimes crawl too far under my parenting rock, but I had no idea the White House sat down face to face with milbloggers...That's cool! Jack would have loved to be in on that one. I am sure had they known he was available, instead of doing war stuff in Iraq, he would have been invited. We are staying at the cool castle Excalibur Hotel. It's pretty neat...our little princesses will be so jealous..oohh not to mention the pajama party ...they love a good pj bash.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Pajama party! That sounds like FUN!! Glad you are getting the most out of the experience, I want to hear about all the kewl bloggers you are meeting :-)

4:07 AM, November 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home