I've been tagged?
I'm no woman of mystery but I've been tagged so I'll play along. Here goes...
five "FOUR" questions for me to answer
Four dishes I like to cook (and eat):
1. Thai Beef Salad (Yahm Nua)
2. chicken enchiladas
3. Thai chicken and coconut soup
4. homemade pizza with the girls
Four qualities I love in people:
4. Integrity....not neccesarily in that order :)
Four places I have been(other than the mainland):
Four things in my bedroom:
1. My bed, of course
2. A vintage 1967 Snoopy and Woodstock telephone that was actually used by my family when I was younger, my mom gave it to me a few years ago.
3. My favorite quilt given to me by Jack (one of his better gifts) beautiful American flags, handmade from pottery barn.
4. Vintage Fisher-Price Camper..great gift from my mom..it was one of my favorite toys when I was young.
Four dirty words (phrases) I like/tend to use:
first I have to say I don't use these words often...but when I do need an explative...
1. Shitballs! not sure where I picked this one up but it seems to fit in alot around here.
2. Are you freaking kidding me??
hmmm can't think of any others...I guess that's a good thing?
Four objects I will never part with, and will leave to someone to inherit when I die:
1. My vintage Fisher-price toys (see above)
2. The American Flag Chest (another great gift from Jack)